Tuesday after Vacation

Okay, I slept in. A lot. Got up just before ten. It felt GOOD!

Moving at a slow pace today. The burn on my face is starting to peel and it hurts. I have some ointment on it to keep the air from drying it out, but this is not fun. Kids, listen to your mothers! Don't get burned!

I have vacuumed the sofa, swept the living room and the top of the area rug in there, turned it over and vacuumed the back... will wait until the kids get home and I have help to turn it over and sweep up the dirt that fell out!

A load of laundry or two... caught the fellow who was picking up the donation before he disappeared down the driveway -- it's raining, so naturally the boxes were under a tarp! So those are gone.

I looked at the officea jumbled office
       -- and promptly retreated, post-haste!

It's a bit of a jumble at the moment and I wasn't up to trying to sort it out before lunch.

There are a couple of magazines I am going to read today... Blogs and a story to update. A bit of letter-writing to do. And if the office still has all the same items in the same places tomorrow, I can deal with it then.

Today is my day off!

Comments

Popular Posts