And winter returns

This morning when I awoke it was relatively warm and while overcast it is the light, silvery cloud cover that does not bring rain.

But the temperature is dropping... and the weather forecasters are promising snow by tomorrow sometime. Very cold (for this area) temperatures are coming, too -- might be well below freezing by Thursday.

The little birds have eaten everything I put out for them -- will need to scatter more seed this afternoon. Also need to get more suet... They know something is coming!

I hope the snow holds off for a while, though. I need to go see my doctor about the owie our big puppy put in my heel -- it's not an urgent visit, but want to be sure I have some medical oversight on this one since I can't easily see the wound to be sure it's completely clean. Also want to be sure I have a prescription ready for antibiotics if it is infected.

So winter returns and I already had an excuse to sit inside and read... (on the day that I really didn't want to, of course!)

And soon my regular blog will be transferred to our new domain host! Looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular Posts