How well do you know yourself?

I like taking little quizzes that tell me about myself. It goes along with the introspection in which I engage while doing repetitive tasks...

There are a couple of scientific studies (as opposed to the recreational quizzes) about preferences, thinking and prejudice online. One that seems pretty well put together (but can be time-consuming) is Project Implicit a joint Harvard-University of Washington study.

The more people who take their quizzes, the better their data set. Though I wonder -- people who are likely to take these quizzes probably are better-educated, and certainly are literate and have access to the internet (which implies at least resourcefulness, if not moderate to high income level). What would these quizzes show if they were taken by people from a wider demographic?

Comments

Popular Posts