time, tides, tildes and themes

Time passed, and my leg is better again, not perfect, but mostly no longer hindering me. The house is "clean enough" at this point, even four days after our guest arrived.

The tides astonished our guest... I suppose he assumed the waters we see were part of a lake, but the mudflats that come and go (especially this time of year) daily let him in on our secret.

Tildes... what use are they on the keyboard? I use mine for signatures... ~Kathleen

Or to set off a quote ~do not ask what your country can do for you, but what you can contribute to the world~

But while I know how to use one in manuscript (over an "n" for example in Spanish), I cannot figure out what they might be used for grammatically...

And themes: have you ever noticed that things "cluster" spontaneously? When thinking about babies, seems lots of folks have them (or are pregnant). When laid up with an injury, seems the news carries no end of helpful tips on how to prevent just such an injury. When the plums are ripe, so are the peaches and the blackberries!

May synchronicity bring you joy and light, and your difficulties be few and far between.

Comments

Popular Posts